Reblog if your cramps have ever
- made you vomit
- lasted between 2-3 days
- stopped you from being able to walk or run
- made you cry
It’s not considered a viable excuse on any occasion, and I would like to know why.
- woken you up at night the pain was so bad
- made you pass out
- made you unable to stand up without doubling over and grabbing onto the closest object for support
Aaaaand these are all the reasons I wanted to go up to every single teacher or adult who said it was nothing; and bleed on everything they loved.
R.I.P - Former Prime Minister of Australia (1972-75) Gough Whitlam (Labor Party)… July 11 1916 - October 21 2014 (Aged 98)
Top defining moments:
- End military conscription and Australia’s involvement in the Vietnam War
- diplomatic recognition of China,
- independence for Papua New Guinea
- Got rid of University fee’s so that all members of society could go & not just elite
- Established Medicare - Free health care to all Australians
- Established department of Aboriginal affairs in 1972 giving Aborigines land rights
- Reduced voting age to 18
- Appointed First minister for women
+ so much more
Gough Whitlam truly was one of the greatest leaders Australia has ever had. You will be missed.
RIP to this beauty.
a guide to some common and/or popular australian birbs by your friendly neighborhood australian
emus always seemed more psychotic than stupid to me
DO NOT ENGAGE THIS BIRD
Anything from Australia will onyl be nice to you only if you have food
except the cassowary, you stay the fuck away from those demons
Magpies can get fucked too. So can Bush Turkeys. And Ibises.
y’know, just in case y’all wanna buy some alpacas or somethin
People buy them sort of as guard dogs on farms and places with animals and livestock. My aunt has a few
Alpacas are amazing
I still want an alpaca farm :(